Monday, June 29, 2009

Hello. Its been a while I know.




I had an interesting weekend. I will spare you the ugly parts and stick to the cool parts. I got to go with my fience to a reptile show; My first one ever I might add. It was pretty enlightening. I got to see cool little things like these...
























Arent they beautiful. I'm still not keen on the snakes but some of them are really beautiful. While I was with these beautiful creatures I got to meet some of their really great handlers and owners. Jeff Littlejohn is a guy who breeds skinks(not skins. so sorry about that) but also does incredible art work. Go here to see it. jefflittlejo.googlepages.com
I got to my point in a round about way but those beautiful creatures have inspired me so I felt it important to share with you all.


1 comment:

leanna said...

nice. zebediah would love those. hah. :)

i saw your man the other day. i still hope you get to meet z soon. my new # is on my facebook, you should text me yours! loves.